LEARNING HOW TO LEARN DURING ALL OF OUR LIVES IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY SINGLE SPECIALIZED LEARNING OUTCOME.
IN LEARNING HOW TO LEARN THE NEXT 11 PRINCIPLES ARE INVOLVED.
1) The Principle that the result of learning will contribute to the evolution of our imortal soul consiousness and society. Any form of learning is also creation of new self. The better we know ourselves the better we know how to learn.
2) The principle that any form of organised learning is a case of worthy goal setting which leads to a permanent happiness through the gradual stepwise realization of the goal.
3) The Principle of least time and energy for learning but also the freedhom of time to experiment in an original and discovering way.
4) The Principle of most easy method as far as the memory and spending energy in practice is concerned.
5) The Principle of most simple , smart and abstract intellectual perception and organization of the thought of the learning material that is desired to learn with the maximum number of relevant cross-correlations beteen them and other disciplines and sciences or arts.
6) The principle of maximum utilization of the traditional or innovative collective intelligence and experience of the civilization about the learning area.
7) The principle of maximum utilization of the learned material so far, and all learning in all areas we have.
8) The Principle of emotions and maximum pleasure while learning (so that serotonin and dopamine are created in the nervous system so as to have the creation of nerve synapses that is the subconsious ability and memory and desire for more learning). The learning process must be a positive experience that feeds with energy itself. A method to create the condition of pleasure is to utilize meditation which reduces the β waves in the brain that occur together with the stress hormones and increases the α waves of the brain. To enter the trans of the meditations it is required to breath slower and deeper , close eyes, and diverge the attention to either large open imaginary areas of space and time or even better to nothingness beyond space and time. After a few minutes of breathing like this we enter the trans of the meditation and high amplitude α-waves appear. The next step of activation of the emotions is the state of coherence which is a synchronization of all the waves of the brain, with energy amplified from the heart, and it is attained by concentrating our attention during this short 10-15 minutes’ meditation at the space around the heart.
9) The principle of not learning in an order and method that the reduces self-esteem but in the contrary utilzing an order and method with organized thinking and action so that in enhances self-esteem while gradually achieving results and approaching the goal with excellence , so that it is also a permanent way of happiness.
10) The principle of non-compromised privacy during the process of learning. This is also relevant to the previous principle of self-esteem and freedom of experimentation.
11) Principle of optimal socialization with honoring and appraisal of the process and results of learning so that learning is also an increased social honor. The best way to learn something is to teach it to other too.
12) The awarenress of the 80/20 rule in learning: More than 80% of the learning outcome is discovered and obtained from less than 20% of the learned material or learning time and effort.