DIRECT TYRANNY FROM HUMAN TO HUMANS
The doctrine of power for power and severe power inequalities
1) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that power is the primary value and goal
THE DOGMA ABOUT CONSCIOUSSNESS
2) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that consciousness is a property of the body of matter either visible or finer invisible.
3) Some tyrannies although are based on the dogma that the immortal consciousness exists but it is a disgrace to be united with a mortal material body and should be separated from it (death) .
THE DOGMA ABOUT MERITOCRACY POWER AND INEQUALITIES
4) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that the inequalities of power are the single main criterion of meritocracy and give moral justification to the ones that have power and immorality to those that do not have.
THE DOGMAS ABOUT SURVIVAL, POWER AND MERITOCRACY
5) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that the power of surviving is the single main criterion of meritocracy and gives moral justification to the ones that survive and immorality to those that do not survive.
THE DOGMA ABOUT THE JUNGLE DUALITY "PREDATOR-PREY", SOCIAL POWER AND MERITOCRACY.
6) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that previous dogmas of power are the natural order, the order of the God on the animals, the power of the strong predator on the weal prey the justification of the fittest which survives and is also the meritocracy.
THE DOGMAS ABOUT EXISTENTIAL SELF'S INDENTITY , MATTER AND CONSIOUSNESS.
7) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that the self of the human being is determined by the material body (fingerprints, DNA etc) only.
THE DOGMAS ABOUT THE COLLECTICE GOOD AND INDIVIDIALS GOOD
8) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that the superiority of single individual or elite of individuals is the justification of him or them having power to a majority of inferior individuals. In some cases though such an elite claims the monopoly of knowledge and enforcement of the collective good and applies tyranny to each single individual on the name of the collective good.
THE DOGMA ABOUT NATURE AND TECHNOLOGY
9) Some tyrannies are based on the dogma that nature is the wild evil and therefore every technology what so ever by humans is the true good. Conversely some tyrannies are based on the dogma that nature is the Gods good creation and therefore every technology whatsoever by humans is more or less the evil and insult to the God-lish creation
THE DOGMA ABOUT GOALS AND MEANS
10) Tyrannies are based on the dogma that goals only matters no matter what means and sacrifices are necessary to achieve them (Machiavellism)
THE DOGMA ABOUT GOOD EVIL, LAWS AND CONSCIOUSNESS OR THE DOGMA OF THE SERVANTS OF MATTER AND HABITS THAT MAY BECOME THE WORSE TYRANTS
11) Very often tyrannies are based on the dogma the only the written so far laws and traditional rules are the only criterion of good, therefore any deviation from them is the bad and evil.
THE DOGMA ABOUT THE INTERNAL AND THE EXTERNAL THE PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL
12) Some tyrannies are based on the dogma that there is no separation in the perception of internal perception of consciousness and external perception of the material world. Some tyrannies claim that everything is external (matter) and some tyrannies claim that everything is internal (arbitrary illusions)
THE DOGMA ABOUT A SPIRITUAL EXISTENCE RULING THE SOULS
13) Tyrannies are very often based on the doctrine that there is a spiritual existence which rules and has as subordinates the immortal souls.
1) They are not based on the true principle of a free and intelligent civilization that power only serves the evolution of consciousness either mortal or immortal and the resulting collective intelligence for welfare
2)-3) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that there is material mortal consciousness of the physical body and non-material immortal soul consciousness. The immortal soul consciousness is more significant and deep than the mortal bodily material consciousness.
4) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the inequalities may reflect differences power but power is not a primary goal in itself but exists to serve the evolution of consciousness either mortal or immortal and the resulting collective intelligence for welfare. The inequalities of power should be purposefully reduced for the sake of speed of evolution and collective welfare. The meritocracy should not be therefore identical with the inequalities.
5) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that mere survival in the conditions of permanent tyranny and enslavement proves that simple surviving should not be a goal in itself neither it may compare to the higher quality of life in a free and intelligent civilization. The truth of reincarnation in the history of an immortal soul requires quality of incarnated lives not mere temporary survival of an eventually mortal body no matter the conditions.
6) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the function of the jungle of animals and the "predator-prey" duality may be only a resulting condition of the fall of the creation of biological life while its initial true function in possibly finer densities or higher frequency realities may not involve the duality and the rule that your death is my life and survival. This is apparent in the spirit of most civilized and advanced human individuals.
7) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the true identity of a human being which is a spiritual existence is in the history of the immortal soul, which is mainly hidden and not on the mortal history of the physical body. Therefore the self and its identity is not exhausted by the identity of the physical body. Furthermore not tiny minority elite should control the bodily identities and relevant information of the majority of the people.
8) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the needs of a single individual should not outweigh the needs of the majority (dictatorship) and that usually the majority influences more a single individual than the inverse. Nevertheless no tyranny should be applied to the needs of an individual from the needs of the majority and a free choice should be given to him to participate or not in the collective of a society.
9) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the creation of biological nature seems to be a high spiritual creation in higher density and frequency physical realities by a great number creators before it fell in the visible reality , therefore a modest and wise supplementation of it by technological creation is not an evil it is a servant as long as we do not make this servant our tyrant.
10) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the goals are important but the means for these goals are also important as they determine and are written on the final character of the goals. Therefore that classical Machiavellism is not only unethical but also not really intelligent.
11) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that the written laws are the written habits of the civilization and the unwritten traditional tules the unwritten habits of the civilization. Now there are good and bad habits and the quality of the habits evolves. We should not forget that this which is above laws and rules is the collective itself which sets the laws and rules and therefore the collective and individual soul consciousness only has the discretion not to apply the laws and rules in a negative and regressive way instead of a positive and progressive way. The higher the consciousness discretion and the simplest the system of laws the better. Not to mention that some times in tyrannies a minority takes possession of the introduction of laws that may be against the majority , which is one of the worse types of tyrannies.
12) The true principle of a free and intelligent civilization is that although in some mystical experiences this separation momentarily may seem to vanish, the normal and permanent function of the human existences is to live in this double mode of perception , and therefore give space to this double nature and ontology of the existence, the subjective consciousness and the objective matter.
13) The true principle seems to be that the immortal souls are free, but when incarnated in a planetary civilization, the ruler or rulers of the society if they exists (depending on the political system) are also indirectly rulers of the experiences of the incarnated immortal souls