REPTILIAN BRAIN MODE EMOTIONS THAT MUST BE AVOIDED
Psychiatry defines as reptilian brain mode, a mode of mortal consciousness of the brain when under distress of risking its life under fear and compulsion of survival, with reduced discrimination ability of the grey areas of consciousness, reduced intelligence but increased ability of effectiveness in bodily actions. This state of consciousness has wild animal aggressiveness and especially of wild animals of the reptilian type (crocodiles, snakes etc.).
1) Wild predator animal aggressiveness and bulling.
2) Sadistic criminal feelings.
3) Fear and anger.
5) Oversimplified perception.
6) Hypocrisy and desire for deception.
7) Arrogance and false ultraistic raising of the ego and self over other persons so as to minimize their value.
8) Compulsive momentum for possessiveness and tyrannical domination over other human beings.
9) Unfair devaluation of the other person.
10) Tyrannical Piratical violation of the privacy of other persons.
11) Destructive desire for what other persons are doing.
12) Desire to hurt and torture other persons when they are in vulnerable phases