Saturday, September 1, 2018

127. A DAILY MUSICAL INCANTATION


A DAILY MUSICAL INCANTATION

1. Every day and every year

in every way, I get free

and more free

2. Every day in every way

I restore the right weight

and the right nutrition for me.

I restore the order and emptiness

of the space that I stay.

3. Every day in every way

I restore the health of

the awareness, the mind, the heart

and the body.

4. Every day in every way

I refine my perception

and my knowledge.

5. Every day in every way

I restore my integrity

and my congruence.

6. Every day in every way

I feel grateful

I feel connected

I feel love

I feel happy.

7. Every day and every year

in every way

I develop cooperation

and more cooperation.

8. Every day in every way

I help people

to help themselves.


9. Every day in every way

I get stronger

I get richer.

10. Every day and every year

in every way

I develop and work-out

a planetary progressive will.

11. Every day and every year

in every way

I get conscious

and more conscious.

12. Every day and every year

in every way

I contribute to the evolution

of the planetary civilization.

13. Every day and every year

in every way

I restore the true beliefs

for our world.

14. Every day and every year

in every way

I restore the speed

of evolution

of the human soul.

15. Every day and every year

in every way

I restore the life

and beauty

in our planet.

16. Every day in every way

I create in arts

I create in sciences

in excellence

and more excellence.

17. Every day and every year

in every way

Consciously and unconsciously

I raise my frequency

I create a better self

I create a greater self

in equality and service


18. Every day and every year

in every way

together with other people

we create progressive

habits and laws of the society

for a better and more fair and happy world.

19. Every day and every year

in any way

I climb-up the ladder

of self-responsibility


20. Every day and every year

in every way

I re-examine and re-assure

my habits

and my worthy goals.

21. Every day and every year

in any way

I get closer to my goals

I restore the courage to go on.

22. Every day in any case

I play the music

of this incantation.

150. THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN THE MODERN CIVILIZATION.

  THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS OF INADEQUATE LAWS AND  INSTITUTIONS OR REGRESSIVE EXCERCISE OF LAWS AND INSTITUTIONS I...