Saturday, September 10, 2022

144. THE 5 SENSES INDUCE 5 SELVES AND THE EMOTIONAL EATING

THE 5 SENSES  5 SUB-SELVES AND THE EMOTIONAL EATING 

Regarding emotional eating

It becomes a tyrannical dictatorship of the 3 senses of sight smell and taste for food against the sense of touch and inner touch of the digestive system which wants an empty stomach.

Someone has to quickly change the self in making decisions based on the 5 senses in order to fix this. The same applies to the smoking. According to the NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) school of psychology, every emotion, desire and psychological function is projected and constituted by the basis of the 5 external and internal senses.

Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch. Thus we have 5 material selves

1) I see therefore I exist,

2) I hear therefore I exist,

3) I smell therefore I exist,

4) I taste therefore I exist and

5) I touch therefore I exist.

But the deepest self is the non-material consciousness of the immortal soul.

Just as a manager who decides after consulting 5 advisers, while he usually follows 3, now he will follow one, so the self in obesity and emotional eating must follow the desire of the touch and the internal touch  who wants the viscera empty as the real self even if it is temporary , rather than the desire of the triad vision, smell and taste as a desire of the self that socially suggests food without actually having a nutritional need for it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1DQWHrDlk&t=46s&ab_channel=TEDxTalks

No comments:

150. THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN THE MODERN CIVILIZATION.

  THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS OF INADEQUATE LAWS AND  INSTITUTIONS OR REGRESSIVE EXCERCISE OF LAWS AND INSTITUTIONS I...