Monday, January 18, 2021

136. THE MOST POWERFUL AND MIRACULUS TYPE OF MEDITATION: THE TRIAD OF 1) IMMORTAL SOUL 2) CONSCIOUS MIND (SYMPATHETIC SYSTEM) 3) SUBCONSIOUS BODY (SYMPATHETIC AND PARASYMPATHETIC SYSTEM)

THE MOST POWERFUL AND MIRACULUS TYPE OF MEDITATION: THE TRIAD OF 1) IMMORTAL SOUL 2) CONSCIOUS MIND (SYMPATHETIC SYSTEM)  3) SUBCONSIOUS BODY (PARASYMPATHETIC SYSTEM)  

The meditation is the source of power in determing our future and fate.

The next type of meditation seems to be the most powerful and miraculus

It is based on the PRESENCE OF THE IMMORTAL SOUL. It is aninterplay ofthe triad

1) IMMORTAL SOUL 

2) CONSCIOUS MIND (SYMPATHETIC SYSTEM, THE MATTERIAL BRAIN)  

3) SUBCONSIOUS BODY (PARASYMPATHETIC SYSTEM, THE MATERIAL SPINE)

Usually the order of directions in the meditation is 

2)-->3)-->1) 

Neverthless according to the recipe  of the oarticular meditation all 2-directions ofthe possible links

of 1), 2) 3) may occur. 

When we involve the subconscious in the body we make sure we start or include the energy center at the bottom of the spine. They say its color in the fieldmatter is at infrared. If it is so, the it resonates with the frequency of the surrounding material objects (as frequency of the spin of electrons, protons, neutrons) which is about 1 terra Hertz at the infrared range. It is very probably that this center extracts energy from the vast reservoir of energy of matter, which in its turn is replenished from the solar light and radiation at the 1 terra herz.  This energy with the meditation is transformed and its frequency is raised to energy successively of the higher centers. It is very often to warn the giogi that in their meditation involve the energy center of the base of the spine due to its potentially tremendous energy , but of lowest frequency.

The steps are 5

1) Isolate from the environment and the external data of the senses.

2) Center in the pattern of the energy centers that the particular meditation is targeted.

3) Visualize and create the emotions ofthe future desitred goal and fate

4) Reherse the emotions of the future goal and of paths to it, and the necesary personality to achieve the goal

5) Let go of the old personality that you have to abandon to do that

See also https://10-colored-logics.blogspot.com/2012/08/introduction.html

The combinantion of centers depends onthe type of the goal

I connect=solar plexus

I love-heart center

I speak, express =throat center

I think=Brain center

I have= bottomof the spine center

I feel, I do=genitals center

I am=top above the head fieldmatter center


Educators:  ( I connect, I love, I speak)
Scientists, economists:  (I feel, I express, I think)
Businessmen:  ( I have , I do, I express)  
Art creators,  (I have, I love, I express, I think)
Politicians:    ( I have, I express, I am )
Religious preachers: . (I connect, I love, I am )
etc 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7FfYBA-jr0&ab_channel=GoalTriggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leqUIBDdU_c&t=365s&ab_channel=ProgramYourLife




No comments:

150. THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN THE MODERN CIVILIZATION.

  THE RAPING OF THE HUMAN SOUL IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS OF INADEQUATE LAWS AND  INSTITUTIONS OR REGRESSIVE EXCERCISE OF LAWS AND INSTITUTIONS I...