A creative man or woman , an author, a poet, a musician, a painter, a businessman and also an ordinary creative human, often meets with stunning resistance and counter will in his creative process. The well known author Steven Pressfield describes it very well in his book
"the war of art" 2002. He calls it resistance but I would call it reptoid aggressive opposition. It is like when a human tries ti build a house in the middle of the jungle. He will meet with wild opposition and attacks from jungle animals. But this resistance can come also from higher realms abilities, like cosmic predators from Draconian cosmic power or from lower frequencies of our own DNA.
2) Act always for the love of the game of creation
3) Has great patience
4) Exercises order in his activities
5) Be able to demystify
6) Battle and deal with fear both of failure and success.
7) Avoid excuses
8) Chose to handle and deal with all probable situations
9) Be prepared for this that he knows that resistance will press.
10) Be decisive
11) Perfect his techniques
12) Be able to ask for help if necessary.
13) Keep a distance from his/her tools
14) Do not take personal the success or failure, and the resistance
15) Be persistent with perseverance.
16) Knows to analyse and assess himself.
17) Knows and recognizes that he/she has some limits
18) Changes and re-discovers himself
19) Meet with some recognition
20) Sometimes have a self like the legal scheme of an S.A, corporation (anonymous society).
21) Despises the fear of failure.
22) The resistance will be beaten, as the depended reaction of bulling people.