The reality of the experience of life is based on a system of subconscious spiritual beliefs. By changing it our reality and fate changes.
Peace of mind , planetary prosperity and happiness comes also when we feel that we accomplish gradually our true goals. And there minor and major goals in life. We might say that our existence has no other goal than to exist. Or that we may have many different goals, according to the scale of relevance in our existence. But one of the most beautiful and meaningful goals in life is to develop more of our soul consciousness. So all other minor goals like social success, money, fame, knowledge , creativity etc are to serve this major goal of developing more of our soul consciousness
3) Degradation and destruction of the ecological biosphere.
5) Climate crisis based on CO2 emissions.
And let us not forget, that the right values lead to right awareness, right communication, right emotions, right activities. Which results in to right social functions, and right interplay with nature and the cosmos.
The principles are even deeper spiritual reality.
The principles can be considered also as SPIRITUAL GOALS , and in spite of the term spiritual they may have also much of practical and social activities efforts. They may be considered also as advanced but true human rights.
3) The principle of the social freedom for right and obligation for a fair , honorable ethical and free social and planetary life
4) The principle of the emotional freedom for the right to a happy and free emotional life, positive empathy, and love
5) The principle of the expression freedom for and right to free expression and communication.
6)The principle of the creative freedom and right to honorable, joyful creativity.
1) No other individual or group has the right to determine how the individual will think and feel about himself (herself) without his (her) consent, other than the individual itself.An individual human being , at a final deeper analysis, belongs neither to family, nor to community, nor to church, nor to state, nor to society. A human individual is not property. This does not mean that each individual must put an emphasis to his (her) self, above and in damage to others, the society, and the world. Individuals achieve the maximum of the mutual benefit and coordination of their intelligence, when they work for the benefit of the totality of humanity and the planet. (And even better for the benefit of the totality of congruent and of similar principles and values other civilizations in the galaxies).
2) The survival of the individual and the survival of planetary nature are in a win-win interplay. The civilization is to refrain from exercising violence and indirect destruction upon nature, instead is to conduct eco-sustainable practices. Animal rights are respected and sentient animals are honored The adopted energy model is of CO2-clean, ubiquitous and cheap renewable energy. An unconditional minimum income from childhood to old age should guarantee the decent survival and minimum living standards for each individual either he/she is working or not.
The principle of the sexual freedom for the right to a happy sexual life ,happy family life and happy atomic life with respect to its privacy and personal information.
4) Sexual life is a significant part of human happiness, and is respected and encouraged in its private different forms, as long as in its turn respects community and social life.
5) The choices of the details of sexual practice, and the modes of couples life, like agreed monogamy, agreed polygamy etc are entirely the responsibility of the involved individuals and are not forced by religions, society or other groups. The erotic life is liberated from fear, feelings of guilt, humiliation, superstitions, lies, pretence and deception.
6) Family is encouraged as long as there is parental and social possibility of decent survival. The children growing up is protected.
V3:For the community experience and society:
The principle of the social freedom for right and obligation for a fair , honorable ethical and free social and planetary life
7) The main ethical values in a community are spiritual freedom, economic freedom and moral freedom. Equality, brotherhood and justice are values that always we must try to reach. Other goals are are truth, trust, mutual support, beauty, goodness, responsible participation, and a similar experience of life of shared values.
8) The basic principles of what democracy means, as a win-win interplay of the individual and the collective, and as the optimality of wisdom and intelligence when all minds in a community are involved in the important decisions for the community, are respected and the details of how it is conducted are re-decided according the size of the communities. One of the best examples is the ancient Athenian democracy.
V4: For human relations , love, emotional life and happiness:
The principle of the emotional freedom for the right to a happy and free emotional life, positive empathy, and love
9) The keys for a non-violent and happy life in intimate relations are truth, and respect of any explicit agreements for the time interval agreed, plus love free from, lies, fear, humiliation, guilt, pretense, hypocrisy, and violence.
10) The diamond rule:
--- Do not do upon others what you do not want they do upon you and they do not want to do upon them, after making sure that this does not damage the society as a whole.
--- Do upon others what they want to do upon them, and you want they do upon you, after making sure that this does not damage the society as a whole.
11) Emotional life, is very important for most of the people, and cultivation of higher virtues like hope, faith, enthusiasm, loyalty, optimism, fairness , sympathy, kindness, cheerfulness, humour, altruism etc. is a primary orientation
V5: For economics, communication, creativity, and reputation:
The principle of the expression freedom for and right to free expression and communication.
The principle of the creative freedom and right to honorable, joyful creativity.
The more the truth, trust, fairness and responsibility are developed the less the use of money is necessary. Although society is evolving through cycles of decrease of economic differences and centralization and of increase of economic differences and decentralization, the long term perspective is the decrease of the economic differences. Money was means of facilitated relative fairness, and now it has become means of crypto-piracy , power abuse, manipulation of the democracy, and social mass destruction of values and quality of life through artificial financial Darwinism and large economic inequalities. The more evolved individuals and society we become, the more we shift from the pattern of win-lose (controlling) or lose-win (being controlled) to the pattern of win-win (what mutually we seek), and lose-lose (what mutually we try to avoid).Win-lose (or pray-predator, or domination) modes, lead to waves of self-destruction. Win-win modes (or cooperation modes) lead to stable and permanent happiness.
13) Creativity is to be respected and desired both in the life of the individual and in collective community activities. Creativity is one of the most significant expressions of our spirituality.Creativity may act as norm and discipline in daily life, may cure alienation and facilitates individuation.
15) Through creativity there is the opportunity to seek for excellence, pioneering peak performance, and through communication find esteem and reputation in the community and beyond. Communication is both a right and a virtue. Individuals are to be treated with courtesy and respect by everyone else; If they are treated discourteously or disrespectfully , it is a reflection on the others not on the individual as long as he (she) does not accept their treatment of him (her) as right.
The principle of the intellectual freedom for the right to perpetual education and a happy and ethical free intellectual life
Scientific technology must be
V7:For spirituality and the cosmos:
The principle of the spiritual freedom for and right of the honorable human being as spiritual and volitional existence with a free will, with spiritual principles and eternally improving.
18) Ultimately human beings are , spiritual beings. We may think of breathing as a metaphor for the spiritual interplay.Life would not be worth living without self inner analysis and perpetual improvement. Inner-attention, inner-listening, cultivation of visions, meditation, or praying, self-knowledge, cultivation of positive mental and emotional attitudes etc, are primary goals.Science seeks to produce effects with the horizontal causality within the material density-reality. But as spiritual human beings we have also miraculous abilities of producing effects through vertical-causality (spiritual intention) among the different material densities-realities and levels of consciousness . To become balanced spiritual human beings we have to balance those two different ways of producing effects.
19) The paths to spirituality, religions and the search for the sacred and non-sacred are many. We value freedom of religion.
20) Attending the world with a more true knowledge is changing ourselves for the better. We value the research of the origins of humanity, civilization and different life-forms. The values of interplay between different communities and societies apply as well for different planetary civilizations of the galaxy.
21) The critical and important decisions about the road that the individual and the civilizations is headed in economics, technology power, and galactic affiliations, cannot be taken outside the individual, outside transparent social developments, and outside transparent democratic politics, in a secrete way, by private groups , enterprises and power secrete state-based groups, more powerful than the governments and (direct) democracy.
The above principles and values, of course, create also keys for the reality of experience of the personal and social life , as system of beliefs.
As a contrary comparison here are some beliefs that create the reality of the experience of personal and social life for many people in the current civilization. Blessed are those that hold the truth in them that all of them are wrong!
1) In order to have the right to be alive, anyone in any age, and have access to the resources of the ecological planetary biosphere, or the inherited inventions and achievements of many past generations in the civilization, you must earn the necessary amount of money. Other wise you are not entitle to the above rights.
2)That the economic inequalities are not less than 20% a reflection of the meritocracy of the have ones versus the non-haves ones, and more than 80% a result of the law of activities "money attracts more money", in other words one of the basic property of money and the game of private property. On the contrary they are more than 80% the result of meritocracy, are therefore fair, and that there is no statistically certain fact that a percentage of the population will be lead in to a miserable non-livable life and it is therefore not a responsibility of the economic system. Economic inequalities do not apply automatically a deadly negative , massive scale destructive will in the population.
3) The current economic system of inequalities of private property and money( e.g. as described by the Pareto rules of 80%-20%) is the natural and best mode of evolution of the societies. It is always better to have a minority with high standards of life, even if it is only an ideal for the poorer masses.
4) Every form of success and self-realization and creation of personal competence and value in life, is also the creation of personal financial wealth. The more the personal value, the more the economic difference from the average person's wealth. In short money and personal wealth more or less count also for personal value.
5) Only the state, is the appropriate power to take responsibility and solve all problems of life and society, and I just wait to take advantage of the benevolent solutions.
6) The right and exclusive privilege of the private industry of the banking system, to issue ("print") money and circulate it exclusively through debt, does no create in a periodic way massive financial destruction in the societies.
7) The right of the capital, to buy whole companies, and their human resources power, or the human working time, it is not a form of partial and indirect slavery. Survival of the individual with making a living by selling the working-time will always be the mode of social life of the individual.
8) The jungle-law of the powerful animal, as the one that by definition applies and creates suffering to the weak animals , is also a universal law in the human civilization.
9) Love is a state of weakness. Most often it leads to loss of freedom of loss of personal or social power and unhappiness.
10) It is not true that in the very existence of any single human being, there is the ability of miracles. Only the God, or God's invocation could make miracles.
11) In order for some one to have a successful and happy life, he/she must start by acquiring money and creating sufficient wealth. All else, more or less, will come sooner or later.
12) The emotions are the most important aspect of the human consciousness and must have the last word in the human decisions.
13) The only motives of people, so as to do what they do in their lives are survival, (including sex and procreation) or money (the economic security, or the desire of becoming rich).
14) The only true value in human life is to fall in love, then to make a family and have children.
15) The natural state of a human being is suffering and unhappiness. Happiness is a rare intermittent state.
16) Most things in life are not determined by a human being. They simply happen to him. Few only are determined by him and for few only things he/she is responsible in his/her fate. Therefore the external conditions determine much more the life than the internal conditions of his/her existence.
17) Each individual is mainly his/her worst failures , weaknesses , fears and problems.
18) You abilities and worth, are only what you can prove from what you have done (e.g. by a CV).
19) What you are, is mainly what others believe or assess about you, and not so much what you believe and know for yourself.
20) Truth , and reality is mainly almost entirely the negative, undesired or ugly realizations of thinking. And conversely the negative, undesired or ugly realizations of thinking, are bound to be the truth and reality.
23) The carnivorous habits (meat eating) are the natural nutrition model of food that by biological design is the appropriate for the human body. Animal slavery , livestock and breeding animals for human beings food is a standard civilization behavior that will never be abandoned. (This is relevant to the agriculture , livestock and cattle breeding planetary scale model of food resources)
24) Making children , is always good and moral, in spite of any adversities or poor economic conditions of the parents and society. (This belief is relevant to the emergence of overpopulation).
25) The human being is always with narrow selfishness oriented to personal private property and will never take responsibility of the global sustainability of the biosphere of the planet. (this is relevant to our destruction of the physical environment)
26) There is no other intelligent civilization in the billions of planets of our galaxies, galaxies around and in the world in general except the earthly civilization. (this is relevant to our claim that anything about aliens is a collective fantasy)
29) The interior of the earth is full of magma and high temperature matter. It does not hold that till the 2/3 of the radius of earth it is hollow with inner atmosphere neither that it has a sun-like gaseous fiery ball at the center.
30) Money will always be used inside the societies of the earthly civilization. There is no advanced social life without money. Money do not make people wicked.
31) The mode of communication of human being from close distance will always be through speaking verbally with a voice transmitted as sound through the air. Human beings will never become fully telepathic through evolution in a natural way. Neither any universal-planetary inner-visual 3-dimensional pictures language will unite collective all people in the planet. This can be done only though technology like the internet.
32) Private property will always be the mode of individual power and the base of the economy. The human soul will always be attending and receiving, as its main and strongest interest , perceptions from the material physical objects. And as long there is private property, there must be money too. Money is not the means of applying power from human to humans , but it is neutral and the means of transactions.
33) The Homo Sapiens is an evolutionary development of primates and monkeys of earth, since 6 million years ago. It is not the descendant of the population of Atlantis and Lemuria that were destroyed 27 and 31 thousand years B.C. and founded 57 and 72 thousand years B.C. respectively. Or if they are, Lemuria and Atlantis, were not collective colonies of intelligent civilizations from Lyra, who already new inter-galactic travelling and had come 50 million years ago in Lyra from another galaxy.
We could regroup , the (spiritual) principles or beliefs, in to
2) Those referring to the history and creation of life, and civilizations, among the galaxies, and and also history and creation of life on earth, and earthly civilizations.
3) Those referring to the how a society and civilization must or can function, beliefs about money, power, fame, and human rights.
4) These referring to the human existence, its evolution , values and abilities
And after these 4 categories a system of spiritual beliefs and principles closer to truth, and appropriate evolution of the human existence would be the next.
1) Those referring to , the physical reality, and cosmology.
1.1) The universe was not created by a Big Bang 13-14 billion years ago. It is by far more reasonable and probable that there is a swirl motion of galaxies and stars that increases and decreases the world entropy periodically , and that it may not be improbable that the universes age is about 21 trillion years, as many galactic civilization 3-4 thousand years more advanced that us, believe.
For the periodic motion see e.g. http://www.youtube.com/
1.2) The physical reality is not exhausted by the matter that we know , which is made from protons neutrons and electrons (the only permanent and free particles, anti-matter not included). On the contrary there are many more similar layers of matter , made from such triads of smaller free and permanent particles. Each such layer having a frequency. Therefore although the layer of matter that we know (made from protons neutron electrons, and which is only one frequency of material reality) may have an age of 21 billion years (as as many galactic civilization 3-4 thousand years, more advanced than us believe) the universe as a whole, having more such frequencies-layers, should be older. The advanced civilizations in the galaxy report at least 10 such material physical frequencies-layers. The last one the 10th created recently during the 90s. The next (second) frequency-layer material reality after the one that we know, has sometimes being called aether in the history of the human civilization. The term frequency, in the matter we know, refers to the average frequency of the spin of protons, neutrons, and electrons, or if we want to be more sophisticated to the Compton-DeBroglie frequency of the elementary free permanent particles like the electron. This density physical reality and all its protons, neutrons and electrons was not created by any big bang but it was created simultaneously by an emanating frequency in higher density realities from the Black Holes, (which of course in higher realms are super bright stars too).
(For the numbering of the frequencies of physical material realities see post 12)
1.3) The interior of the earth is not full completely from magma and high temperature matter. It does hold that from the center and till the 2/3 of the radius of earth it is hollow with inner atmosphere and it has a bluish sun-like gaseous fiery ball at the center. In order to understand this we should have more advanced scientific theory of gravitation than the one we have. This fact of hollow planet, holds for almost all planets and stars in the galaxies.
Here is an 3D animation video, which gives the above assumed concept (in the video the width of the shell is shown half of what mentioned here)
3.2) The current economic inequalities are less than 20% a reflection of the meritocracy of the having ones versus the non-having ones, and more than 80% a result of the law of activities "money attracts more money". In other words, economic inequalities, it is one of the basic properties of money and the "free-market" game of private property. Economic inequalities do apply automatically a deadly, negative , massive scale, destructive will, in the population, unless there is an effort to reduce and eliminate them.
3.5) As a civilization advances, it abandons the carnivorous habits and turns in to vegetarian habits.
3.6) The social and personal success of a human being is more about realizing the intent of the soul and advancing the inner perception, and less about acquiring by itself, material possessions, or social power etc. Conversely any form of power exists and is attained so as to serve, the human soul and its evolution. The ideal power for humans is that from humans to the non-organic physical reality through science and technology and not from humans to humans or animals.
3.7) When a civilization is sufficiently advanced, all the communication between the individuals is through voiceless telepathic spiritual ability, of communicating 3-dimensional inner holographic pictures between each other, in a intuitive way. Therefore our internet is a gross technological external early reflection of this future collective spiritual ability. This spiritual ability increases equality among people, and creates a non-hierarchical, in the political will, society.
4.2) The human beings as souls, are magnificent and glorious immortal existences and perceivers. Souls are incarnated and reincarnated in mortal physical (of various level frequencies) human bodies. Most earthly humans have been before incarnated, in the past, in other civilizations, of other solar systems, some more times repeatedly in this planet, and some in higher frequencies material realities of other solar systems. The more advanced a civilization is, the happier and healthier are its members, and the higher the frequency of their physical bodies. The higher the frequency in their bodies, the more love and joy is felt , expressed , practiced and experienced. Love is the action of entertained consciousnesses of unity or oneness. The higher the frequency and the more the love, then the more the human existence takes responsibility of its fate and way of existence , and also the more the freedom and the higher the creative powers. In addition the higher their physical frequency, the longer the life of the human beings.
4.3) Given that the current earthly civilization, is an emerging yet, of not very high degree of evolution, while the incarnated human existences may be, by far more experienced and advanced, it is the civilization's values and principles that must evolve and fit to the deeper values and principles of the immortal human existence, and not the opposite. But when the civilization will be sufficient advanced, then the responsibility of the common good is active in each one, the needs of the many out-weight the needs of the few, and the common good is not manipulated by a minority of usurpers of it (either public Governments, political parties, or private money oligarchy,etc as e.g. in the ex Soviet Union or current western societies)
Now it seems that most of the great civilizations in the 8 galaxies around us, that are thousands of years ahead of us, according to their messages, they tell us that they become great because they did not believe in principles as the previous 19 beliefs above and the reality of their experience of personal and social life is not one created by the above 19 beliefs.
A timely sequence of the evolution process of creative changing or creating the self based on the choice of new values, is as follows
The private space:
5.2) Embrace our own hidden-self :
The public space:
The new self is created at four (4) levels in our existence.
1) At first by introducing new life-long goals and intentions, and new global metaphors for the world.
2) Second by functioning with new thoughts, and feelings.
3) Third by conducting new activities.
4) And forth by resulting in to new possessions, or bodily habits, as responsible interaction at subtle and coarse material levels.
The passage from the one level to the next and the overall coordination is though the virtue of congruence.
In a little more development stage of civilization, the individuals fulfill themselves by doing.
In an more advanced development stage of civilization, the individuals fulfill themselves by thinking and feeling.