1. Integrity with other people
2. Nurturing of other people
3. Good faith in people
4. Art of listening to other people
5. Art of understanding other people
6. Ability to edify other people
7. Navigation for other people
8. Ability of positive empathic connection with other people
9. Ability to empower the positive side of other people
10. Ability of reproduction of other positive influencers.
They point out that
1. Even if you've had a negative effect on others in the past, you can turn that around and make your impact to be a positive one.
2. Integrity is your best friend, and your friend's best friend.
3. If you nurture others but allow them to become dependent on you, you are really hurting them, not helping them.
4. Without love or sympathy, there can be no connection, no future, and no success together
5.For most people it is not what they are that holds them back. It is what they think they are not.
6. When you believe positively in people they do the impossible.
7. Difficulties seldom defeat people; lack of faith in themselves usually does it.
8. Believing in people before they have proved themselves is the key to motivating people to reach their potential
9. A leader is one who sees more than others see, who sees farther than others see, and who sees before others do. (Leroy Eims).
10.You can lead other people, by connecting with them only if you honour and value them.
11. The act of empowering others changes lives, and it is a win-win situation for you and the people you empower.
And here is a quote by Skip Ross that I like:
"If you are not fulfilling your potential,
then along the way
you believed a lie
a lie that said you could not
a lie that said you should not
and then you started believing
you would not"