Monday, May 2, 2011
89. Unleashing the power within
According to Andrew Carnegie's wisdom as told to Napoleon Hill (see the book with the same title) the personal power with which someone becomes able to acquire the most significant things that he may demand from life, without violating the rights of others has 10 points:
1) The habit of definiteness of purpose (art of individual activities administration)
2) Promptness of decision
3) Soundness of character (intentional honesty and integrity)
4) Self-disciple over ones emotions.
5) Obsessional desire to render useful service
6) Thorough knowledge of one's occupation
7) Tolerance on most subjects
8) Loyalty to ones associates’ and faith in a Supreme Being
9) Enduring thirst for Knowledge
10) Alertness of imagination.
Peace of mind , planetary prosperity and happiness comes also when we feel that we accomplish gradually our true goals. And there minor and major goals in life. We might say that our existence has no other goal than to exist. Or that we may have many different goals, according to the scale of relevance in our existence. But one of the most beautiful and meaning goals in life is to develop more of our soul consciousness. So all other minor goals like social success, money, fame, knowledge , creativity etc are to serve this major goal of developing more of our soul consciousness